Dear Mr. President...

First allow me to congratulate you on this most honorable and deserving accomplishment. I, and those who know you best, know that this accomplishment is the result of hard work and an incredible vision. Since I've known you, you have always had a vision that is clear, precise, and laser sharp. Despite the efforts of many, in various aspects of you life, to blur or amend your vision... you have made it clear- that you have one.

The vision... I don't know what it is. I'm not even sure that you can express it, but I know you've seen it. And day by day, you work towards the finish line... The temporary finish line. As soon as you finish one race, you're always looking to the next. Curtis, what's your next race? I'm getting ahead of myself. But, I wanted you to know that you have and will continue to make an "IMPACT"... And we both know the best is yet to come.

Congratulations LB, Mr. President, Cheez, Havoc, Curtis...

Fraternally,
B-Long




Curtis Sanderfer
The University of Tennessee
SGA President 2005-2006
You done GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment